Bullpup M1 Carbine

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by lklawson, May 2, 2014.

1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

2. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Looks like it is even setup for the M2 trigger pack. Personally though, I like the original look of an M1; Something elegant about it to me. :)

3. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Me too, but the PPS-43c thread had me "what iffing" carbines for my son again. I still don't intend to buy anything like that for him, just (again) enjoying the thought exercise. :)

But, anyway, the M1 Carbine is light enough (more or less) for him to (currently) heft, is in a hard enough hitting round, hi cap mags, and is really easy to charge. A bullpup makes it easier to heft by moving the weight back toward his strength.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

4. I may have to convert one of my M1s I have a wood stock and Sythetic stock...definitely would be interested in converting

5. talon

talon the banned wagon

at first i hated any bullpup, but they are really starting to grow on me. not necesarily this one, but the whole style in general is starting to look more and more appealing, and they have conversions for so many different guns now.

6. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I like the idea, and looks of most of em... But I shoot lefty... And most of them would relegate my mouth to a brass catcher.