Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,752 Posts
Yeah.....I keep forgetting no one reads, but still everyone wants to have 47 pages of legal definitions and complete discussions of all the pros and cons of each and every possible connotation or denotation...........in a trash talking thread.:ROFLMAO:

I bought some disc golf disks, gotta go see if it’s any fun. If it’s not, my kid at college gets them, he’s started playing it with a few buddies.

Reactions: mattman17

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Yeah.....I keep forgetting no one reads, but still everyone wants to have 47 pages of legal definitions and complete discussions of all the pros and cons of each and every possible connotation or denotation...........in a trash talking thread.:ROFLMAO:

I bought some disc golf disks, gotta go see if it’s any fun. If it’s not, my kid at college gets them, he’s started playing it with a few buddies.
Used to play a lot when the kids were younger. Haven't done it in years. Bring a cooler and have fun.

·
Premium Member
8,512 Posts
What a bunch of panty twisters!

Youse guys are whining about the costs when ya'll spend so much disposable income on accessories!

Sheese!

frumpy eldar

·
Administrator
24,479 Posts
What a bunch of panty twisters!

Youse guys are whining about the costs when ya'll spend so much disposable income on accessories!

Sheese!

frumpy eldar
Have you priced out how much the accessories cost for the AUG?

·
Administrator
24,479 Posts
It's a high dollar firearm - of course it's going to cost money.

eldar
So then why not build 3 fully customized weapons for the same price, with room for ammo and spare mags? Better yet, build 2 and a bunch of mags and ammo.

Oh that's right, you want the cool factor and bragging rights... The real fan boys with money will trash you for it being SA...

·
Premium Member
8,512 Posts
So then why not build 3 fully customized weapons for the same price, with room for ammo and spare mags? Better yet, build 2 and a bunch of mags and ammo.

Oh that's right, you want the cool factor and bragging rights... The real fan boys with money will trash you for it being SA...
Sure they will but, as I said before, I once owned an AUG.
Back when I had disposable income.

Not likely to happen again.

It's the principal of owning a bullpup that matters - full velocity and range in a small package.

Didn't someone here put a bullpup stock on an SKS rifle?

eldar

·
Administrator
24,479 Posts

It's the principal of owning a bullpup that matters - full velocity and range in a small package.

eldar
And they make bullpup stocks for HP's. What's your point?

Optimal barrel length for the .300BO is....9-10". So I guess his 10.5" barrel beats your full length AUG in the performance category as well.

The MER of a 9" barrel is 440m.
The MER of a 16" barrel is 460m.
So we'll say 475m for a 20"?

We can do this for any rifle caliber you want. Every setup has tradeoffs. In most cases, neither is superior to the other until individual preferences is introduced.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts

eldar
I was going to put my SKS in one but this was cheaper and fits my needs better.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
My 2 cents.

I do not like AR pistols, although i would not mind a 300 BLK SBR.

Not a fan of the bullpup either, except for the Styer. I like the AUG.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Administrator
24,479 Posts
My 2 cents.

I do not like AR pistols, although i would not mind a 300 BLK SBR.

Not a fan of the bullpup either, except for the Styer. I like the AUG.
I don't like either setup. I'm not really built for the handling of compact firearms.

Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
I like the AR Pistol but then I only put 10 1/2 or bigger barrels on them. They fit nicely in the vehicles. And a green dot and or scope make them excellent for emergency purposes.

·
Premium Member
35,752 Posts
I put a 7” on the 9mm AR. Had a 4”, that just felt wrong. But I agree with you, I wouldn’t go under 10” with a rifle round.

Reactions: moona11

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
It's a high dollar firearm - of course it's going to cost money.

eldar
And a Ferrari is a high dollar car, also with high dollar accessories, and also marketed to people with lots of dollars to spend.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts