Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that everyone would agree with me, that Hi-points are d*** near impossible to field strip. Someone should make a slide retainer like the old .25s( LA Fury or Reck, etc.) that is hooked and recieves a small stop that rests in the channel with the firing pin. It would only require a depression of the stop to remove the slide and thus truly be able to field strip a hi-point. Don't get me wrong, I love my C9. What happens though when SHTF and you are caught with a broken firing pin and your pants down? Maybe this can be an option from Bushman?? I really don't think it would be that hard to do. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, not even a response.....
That's okay..... :cool2:
I will just talk to myself. I had a pretty good day, I think I can get away with it. I'm just happy that I'm getting free things in the mail from Beemiller. :D

I'm still talking to myself.... :-[..... ok it's cigarette time.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Dude, you're safe as long as you don't answer yourself. If you do, I'd recommend a good psyco-therapist, but I don't know of any. :yay!:

·
Banned
453 Posts
Not sure why Hi-point went this route with there many versions of pistols. This design is basically a Raven p25 on steroids. The disassembly could be made the same. That said they work as is and are not that difficult to get apart if you have a ferw tools.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude, you're safe as long as you don't answer yourself. If you do, I'd recommend a good psyco-therapist, but I don't know of any. :yay!:
LOL. Thanks. I'm a bit nutty sometimes.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not sure why Hi-point went this route with there many versions of pistols. This design is basically a Raven p25 on steroids. The disassembly could be made the same. That said they work as is and are not that difficult to get apart if you have a ferw tools.
I agree on both counts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.