Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
I also receive the error message, at my home, at my school, on pc or mac, I dunno what it is.

But I would love to order like half of his stuff lol.

·
Registered
392 Posts
i think his store is off line... i talked to him about a month ago and he stated he was not making parts right now but planned to in the future.
i found a seller on ebay who sell quality product like his. i bought the charging handle, mag release, barrel shroud and trigger. all great and fast cheap shipping. the only thing they lack is the rail platform.... which i need! :brow:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, I keep seeing those charging handles but am I the only one who thinks that even the default one looks nicer than those? I wish Bushman was back. His looks nice, the eBay ones look like something re-purposed from the plumbing isle...
I also wish there were more accessories for the 4095. My lonely, lonely 4095...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well Guys,I sent an E-mail to Jose (bushman) and he replied (Aug 29th) saying he has no inventory at this time and he cannot find time to get back in his shop. He said he WILL be back but cannot give a time or date. I personally have the charging handle and barrel shroud from mold99 on e-bay and have had no problems with them what-so-ever. I wasnt aware that he designed a trigger assy,I will be getting one as soon as possible tho. I am currently on a mission to create a bottom slanted rail for my ATI'd 995 for a grip/bipod. I will do a full write up when I have mastered this, complete with pics. Keep in mind I am a metal worker not a machinist,so I do not have access to a milling machine and will be creating this by hand. Simply put, I will not be making a quantity of these, just the one for myself. If you guys like it, feel free to copy and make one yourself. I should be finished within the 1st week of Sept. Hopefully!!

Write-up soon to come...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts