Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to buy several things from bushman but need phone no. or address to send check. Anybody have the needed info?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem is, I can't use my e-mail. For some reason my password keeps getting rejected and comcast can't figuire out why. Can you post a phone number for Bushman? Thanks

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Problem is, I can't use my e-mail. For some reason my password keeps getting rejected and comcast can't figuire out why. Can you post a phone number for Bushman? Thanks
I will fire off an email and request such for you. If he prefers that the number not be posted I will ask if a PM on this forum is OK.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, will really appreciate your help. Want that 995 bolt and a picatinny rail for the 995. One heck of a weapon!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Sorry, I don't give out my phone number. If you need to get in contact with me you can PM me here... but it may take a while, I don't check every day. Or PM me at the other forum, I check that one many times a day. But it's best to email me a [email protected]

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Thanks, will really appreciate your help. Want that 995 bolt and a picatinny rail for the 995. One heck of a weapon!
There you have it.. I see Bushman98 found you. Good luck with your new purchases. I know you will be happy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love the new trigger and charging handle I bought...of course the trigger was a bit challenging to put in...but worth it! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts