Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the bushman trigger fit the C9 or just the carbine?

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
As I understand it, the Bushman triggers are designed specifically for the 995, and the 4095 rifles. He had one for the JHP 45, but I am unsure if it is still available.
I have not disassembled my C9 down to the trigger to compare it to the 995, but I am assuming they are different in some subtle way.
Bushman, are you out there? Care to weigh in on this one?
http://bushmanparts.com/osc/index.php

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm curious about this too. I know I saw someone somewhere with a bushman trigger on their C9. Love to see it if true.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to talk to Hi-Point's Tech staff Monday. Maybe they can tell me. Will update when I find out for sure.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Probably better to talk to Bushman. They're more likely to know than Hi-Point will, since they make the trigger.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. That's just what I wanted to know. Probably better info than if I had called HP. I am very glad I joined this forum, everyone actually helps each other.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
On the other HP forum HPT, Bushman sent a 4095 trigger to one of the mods for testing in a C9. The member said it worked without any modifications.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's great. Thanks Broomhead.

·
Registered
163 Posts
So we have one report of a 995 trigger that needed some filing to work, and one report of a 4095 trigger that worked without modification.

I think Bushman needs to send me both and I'll try them and I'll post the definitive answer.

And I won't even charge him shipping on the one that I send back because it doesn't fit, because that's the generous kind of guy I am.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Damned benevolent of you Croz ; )
FYI I obtained one of the JHP45 triggers, but have not as yet installed it in my JHP.
I am interested in a C9 replacement. So whats the final word, go, or no-go?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for the delay folks. I didn't ask Hi-Point and just spoke to them today. I forgot. I will call Bushman in the morning and see what the verdict is from that end. Wrote a post-it note for myself even.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.