Bushnell TRS-25 on Ebay

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by Fishy1, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Fishy1

Fishy1 Member

2. inglwud59

inglwud59 Member

Bought one from a store on eBay that sells store returns- as is- and got it for my 995 ts. All that was wrong with it was the Allen screw was stripped - replaced it and works great , co- witnesses with my stock sights. Been looking for one at a reasonable price and got lucky for 35 bucks.

3. Fishy1

Fishy1 Member

Yikes...Sounds risky...glad you ended up with a decent one. This seller had them for $67 shipped and after trying it at the range I was happy to pay that.

4. tonka45

tonka45 Junior Member Member

These are great sights,, have a camo one on a Ruger 10/22 camo takedown picked up on Amazon at sale for $59.95 few months back.

My black one I think was around $80.... both have held up great and are a reasonable alternative to higher priced ones

5. These aren't the "Trophy" versions, that's why they are at a seemingly lower price point, its a good price but not as good as it looks if you were looking at a TRS-25 for $110, however at any price these are worth every penny, have one on my AK-74 and absolutely love it.

6. panoz77

panoz77 Member

The one for $67 is the "tophy" version, read the description.

From the first link

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bushnell[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Model[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Trophy TRS-25[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]M[/FONT]

7. I had noticed that, but that doesn't mean it's true, could have just copied the description, of course you could file a complaint if you didn't get the item as advertised, but how many people will know the difference?
    There's nothing wrong with them, hell I can't even recall the differences, I'd have to look it up.

Just sayin, watch out.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

8. mn_doggie

mn_doggie Member

MN
    I went to Bushnell's website and couldn't find any other version other than the trophy version. They include a Hi-rise mounting piece with the AR version.

I have one. Great sight.

9. Fishy1

Fishy1 Member

Here is what I received. As advertised. From what I can tell there are only 2 variations of the TRS-25. One with the riser and one without. Each has a camo version also.

Attached Files:

10. mn_doggie

mn_doggie Member

MN
    I found my original box. No word trophy on it. I've had it for about 3 years, though.

11. panoz77

panoz77 Member

I paid $85 for mine on ebay about 6 months ago, mine came with a riser, that was the lowest price anywhere at the time.

12. My box says Trophy.

Perhaps they have discontinued the original version.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum