C-9 for trade on Armslist

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by Tomcat1108, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Tomcat1108

Tomcat1108 Supporting Member

Hey ya'll,

Got a general question for anyone here. I was browsing Armslist and I ran across this ad:

For Trade: Hi Point C-9 9mm lnib

[​IMG]

As you can read in the ad, this person is wanting to "trade it +cash for 1911 style in .45 with 4-5" barrel or possibly compact 45 with 4" barrel. No subcompacts." I don't think they are going to get much traction with that. I'd like to make him a cash offer and was wondering what people here thought would be fair. Thanks.

2. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

$130. $100 for the gun and $10 ea for the mags.

3. Just my opinion...as inexpensive as a C-9 is NIB how does he think he is going to get a 1911 + for this gun? Offer a $125!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  4. Tomcat1108

Valid opinion and I did consider that. Just hoping to get a bargain without having to make a trip to the store.

5. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

Well a new c9 is $140 ish
    25 ea for mags
    Round up,10 for the hard case
    $6 in ammo
    You could replicate his set up for $206

If you could get it for under the price of a new c9 ID say it's a good deal. Any problems and you can send it to mom... Mags too from what I'd heard

6. Tomcat1108

Appreciate that.

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Lots of $200 C9's on Armslist in TN. Either they got screwed, or are looking to screw someone else.

8. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

Either that or they really think people will pay a premium for not having their name on the 4473...

I swear gunbroker and armslist are terrible for deals