Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Peeps

I was at a gunshow a few wks back and saw a table full of HP Pistols...the C9s were $200 and the .45 acp models were 20 bucks more, HPs website has em listed at $155 msrp so I called a local gunshop and they quoted me a price of $250...the salesman said $155 was a thing of the past, expect to pay $250 now...

Im thinking he was full of crap.....can I buy a C9 for $155 or will I have to pay an extra hundred bucks? I live in florida so any info where to buy would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got mine 6 weeks ago for $149 at Buds in Paris, KY. Their website says they are not in stock but in store they had some. Be cautious dealing with them by phone or online. FTF I've had no problems...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought my c9 from either auction arms or gun broker online auction. $20.00 to ffl gun dealer a pawn shop. Where in Fl. I'm in G'ville.

tt

·
Registered
181 Posts
Bought mine a little over a month ago at Ridley's in McCall, Idaho, new for $139 plus tax.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
In Phoenix, IF you can find one, expect to pay about 225 to 300 for one.

Yes, I'm serious. The one dealer that does have honest prices on HP's here hasn't been able to keep 9mm in stock at about 180.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought mine new 3 weeks ago at Vances in Columbus for $139 plus tax...they have a ton of them in stock. They also had a used one for $119.

·
Registered
735 Posts
i paid $169.00 for my 380, $220.00 for my 45, and just got my c-9 for $169.00 .so i,m happy. you just can not get them here where i live.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Checked my local gun shop today here in TN. C9 was 149, JHP was 169. So prices are stable they are gouging if asking more.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Greetings Peeps

I was at a gunshow a few wks back and saw a table full of HP Pistols...the C9s were $200 and the .45 acp models were 20 bucks more, HPs website has em listed at $155 msrp so I called a local gunshop and they quoted me a price of $250...the salesman said $155 was a thing of the past, expect to pay $250 now...

Im thinking he was full of crap.....can I buy a C9 for $155 or will I have to pay an extra hundred bucks? I live in florida so any info where to buy would be greatly appreciated.
So the bottom line is, if they are so much more expensive where you live, buy from out of state and eat the transfer fee. You will still save $$$$

·
Registered
256 Posts
"So the bottom line is, if they are so much more expensive where you live, buy from out of state and eat the transfer fee. You will still save $$$$"

Agreed. I bought my HP .380 for $99 (http://www.budsgunshop.com ,freight included) and paid the $30 transfer fee. I like to keep the $$$ in my local economy but when no one has them, or if they do they are overpriced.

Just gotta keep searching in today's environment.

Good luck - WR2

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
"So the bottom line is, if they are so much more expensive where you live, buy from out of state and eat the transfer fee. You will still save $$$$"

Agreed. I bought my HP .380 for $99 (http://www.budsgunshop.com ,freight included) and paid the $30 transfer fee. I like to keep the $$$ in my local economy but when no one has them, or if they do they are overpriced.

Just gotta keep searching in today's environment.

Good luck - WR2
Even the transfer fee varies greatly. One FFL near me charges $25 and another, even closer, only charges $5

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I bought two c-9's a while back. And even at $210 a pop after all transfer/shipping fees I still saved about $50 total for each based on local gun shops that had them in stock.

Keep note that if you live in Florida every two-three months we have gun shows. I have found the c-9 there for 169 new. Also you will get a orphaned HP for about $150 at most shops still. And thanks to HP warranty and customer service if you question the guns integrity you can just get it replaced. I bought my 995 for $40 less at a gun show (used condition) and it has never given me a single problem.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bought my .40 NEW a week ago for $179. They had the C-9 for $139 NEW and the .45 for $189. The price the OP was given was WAY high

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings Peeps

Paid 139.99 yesterday.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.