Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,294 Posts
In Phoenix, IF you can find one, expect to pay about 225 to 300 for one.

Yes, I'm serious. The one dealer that does have honest prices on HP's here hasn't been able to keep 9mm in stock at about 180.

· Registered
4,294 Posts
oh i understand were your coming from...i have my own range in my back yard that i mostly use..but when the weather sucks im gonna go to the range..i was just looking at it that i know ill go to the range at least 10 times and yes it will be there range for 2 simple reasons, there the closest and have cheapest range fees. hell ive already been to the range 2 times this month not becouse of weather but i needed to kill a couple hours after work. i dont know what they charge for ammo i bring my own. im not interested in renting any of there guns i have a thing about used guns unless i know whos they are. but anyways like i said i know im goin to use the range at least 10x so i see it as i basically pre-paid for 10 range visits and got the c-9 for 90 bucks.
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!

You can shoot IN YOUR BACKYARD and you got a C9 for 90 BUCKS!?!?!

:wideeyed2: :wideeyed2: :wideeyed2: :wideeyed2: :wideeyed2: :wideeyed2:

In Phoenix, the number of places I can shoot I can count on ONE HAND, and good luck finding any C9 for under $250! While I wouldn't live in any city with less than 2 million... I guess living out in the sticks has some perks. Granted I would go nuts and unemployed living so far from civilization that you can actually shoot within walking distance to your own home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.