Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Greetings Peeps

I was at a gunshow a few wks back and saw a table full of HP Pistols...the C9s were $200 and the .45 acp models were 20 bucks more, HPs website has em listed at $155 msrp so I called a local gunshop and they quoted me a price of $250...the salesman said $155 was a thing of the past, expect to pay $250 now...

Im thinking he was full of crap.....can I buy a C9 for $155 or will I have to pay an extra hundred bucks? I live in florida so any info where to buy would be greatly appreciated.
So the bottom line is, if they are so much more expensive where you live, buy from out of state and eat the transfer fee. You will still save $$$$

· Premium Member
2,158 Posts
"So the bottom line is, if they are so much more expensive where you live, buy from out of state and eat the transfer fee. You will still save $$$$"

Agreed. I bought my HP .380 for $99 (http://www.budsgunshop.com ,freight included) and paid the $30 transfer fee. I like to keep the $$$ in my local economy but when no one has them, or if they do they are overpriced.

Just gotta keep searching in today's environment.

Good luck - WR2
Even the transfer fee varies greatly. One FFL near me charges $25 and another, even closer, only charges $5

· Premium Member
2,158 Posts
got a c9 yesterday for basically 90 bucks new......paid 190 bucks for the c9 but since the gun store has a shooting range (wich i go to quite a bit) when you buy a hand gun they give you a range card good for 10 free visits to range value 100 bucks. so i got the c9 for 90 bucks and pre paid 10 visits to the range. pretty good deal for a new hand gun..
Not sure I would agree that you got your c-9 for 90 bucks but I would agree that you got a good value.

· Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Paid $149 NIB on June 14. That was the sale price -- two weeks before, same store wanted $239.
The fact that they were willing to out it on sale for $149 tells me that $239 is just an "asking price".

· Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Great Falls, Montana

C9 = 139.99

CF380 = 109.99

JHP .40 = 149.99

JCP .45 = 159.99

.40 / .45 package with laser = 219.99
I always did think Montana would be a great place to live.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.