Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So My cousin returned from deployment a few days ago and we met up for lunch today. Turns out he is very close with a guy that owns a local pawn shop/ gun store. So we went in there together. As we walked in there was a lady selling two c-9's anyways they both looked brand new. One was still in the box, with a recipt and one was in a fobus paddle holster. There was 4 mags included as well. Anyways the ;lady sold all of it (including a cheap-o hard case) to Jimmy (store owner) for $180.00 After gettin introduced to Jimmy I started talking with him about the c-9's He said he uassually has a hard time selling em. I told him half joking that i would give him $200 for em. I was shocked and speechless when he agreed!! SO after the waiting period (all pawned weapons have to be held for 30 days here in AK) I will pay em off and be the proud owned of a awsome F-ING DEAL!!! I cant wait!!......damn hi-point sickness!...lol

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
and you want to sell one to a 22 year old HPFF buddy from alabama right??

And I aint talkin bout Mason either. ;)

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ummm maybe on the next score....lol...in all seriousness though he said he would keep all hi-points he gets and give me first shot at em though...I see a very nice collection in my future :D :D :D :angel:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts