Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,184 Posts
If you live in the city limits, its the Police chief. If you out in the county, then is the sheriff.
You might want to check with your local police, here in Peoria AZ, I mailed the application to the chief of police and had it returned with a note sating that the local police do not handle the applications and that I needed to mail it to the sheriff's department
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.