Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Long Arm of the Law
631 Posts
You need to amend your original license. Go to www.atf.gov/forms and download form ATF F 5300.38 fill it out and mail it in. Might take a few weeks to get a new license with the new address, but that is all there is to it.

Click on the heading that says Regulatory Enforcement Operations and Programs to get to the 5300.38 form you need when you go to the atf.gov/forms site.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
For my 03 FFL I can't submit the form until I get a house in Alaska and a physical mailing address. It kinda sucks, but that's the process. I still don't know where I'm moving to, it's a toss up between 2 different houses my wife and I picked out, but yeah....

PITA for sure. I don't really care where we live as long as I have a closet somewhere for a gunsafe(s). :D

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
I just changed my address....only took a few weeks. I could be wrong but I don't think you can download the form off the internet though.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep, got the form....but most of it is geared for an ffl 01 with a store front....i dont know what to leave off...most of the stuff on it doesnt apply to me. aaaaaand, my girlfriend bought a house, so i dont have a lease agreement in the new place....so how does that work? i dont own my new place of residence, and im not bound by a lease. wtf?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.