Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
One of my favorite videos...I wish I was this good!

I really wonder what the reticle looks like on those old scopes, and how the target looked at their magnification to the shooter.

No matter: If a person got hit with that round, even at that distance: Booya!

I am curious to know, if he tried some factory loads (light/ heavy) at that distance. Heck, even at 600 yds would be impressive!

G

·

Yours truly with my M95 8)

My Steyr

Steyr ammo ready to go!

Here's Dad shooting my AK in Arizona ^-^

Another pic of my AK

Here's part of my K31 the day Primal got to shoot it :devilsidesmile:

And some that aren't mine, but I'd love to have them:

I wish I had $15,000 for this!

Yeah, the last two are MiGs, but I still think they fit ^-^

G

·
Thanks, Krippp :)

I need to get some more pics of my guns - I just haven't had the time during daylight to do it lately. The collection currently stands at my C9, Marlin Model 60, Steyr M95, K31, Yugo M70-AB1 (full wood stock AK in the pics), 1946 Izhevsk M44, and 1928 Tula hex 91/30. And now I've got stripper clips for the Mosins, chargers for the K-31, and mannlicher clips for the M95!

[EDIT] I just remembered that Primal has video of him shooting my K31 and me shooting the Steyr :)

And Primal shooting the Steyr :devilsidesmile:

Sorry, Primal, but you still can't have my K31 :D

[/EDIT]

G

·
Parrothead: That chopper in the case reminded me of "Road to Perdition", When Tom Hanks went to work on his old boss. You dont see classy, felt lined, ususally leather bound cases like that anymore.

G

·
I haven't seen the movie, but I found the clip on YouTube :) Yep, you're right - it reminds me of that, too. That particular Thompson came from a police department which explains the case 8)

G

·
Krippp, you are one lucky dude :) Great rifle!

Nice pics there, Zer0DazE! I have an M-44 and I really like it, too.

I just found one that's a bit out of my price range, but man I want it bad :devilsidesmile:

Schmidt Rubin ZfK 55 Sniper Rifle - Swiss
Price per Unit (piece): $5,590.00 Number pieces in packaging:1
Number pieces in box:1

While the ZfK55 possesses many visual similarities to the K31, the tow rifles only have four parts in common with one another (the cocking piece, the firing pin, the firing pin spring and the extractor). The ZfK55 is fitted with a 3.5x scope mounted to the left of the receiver with the mounts being an integral part of the receiver. The entire action of the ZfK55 is tilted at an angleto allow for ejecting cartridges to clear the scope. The barrel fitted to the ZfK55 is heavier than the one fitted to the K31 and is fitted with a large muzzle-brake/flash suppressor. The ZfK55 also boasts a half-stock with a pistol grip and bipod.

This rifle is serialized 2739 of 4150 ever produced, was manufactured in yer 1958 and is in excellent condition. Because this is such a fine item, the purchase of this firearm includes a protective hardcase.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Overall Length: 47.55"; Barrel: 25.65"; Weight w/Scope Attached: 13.5 lbs; Action: Straight Pull Bolt Action; Caliber: 7.5 x 55 mm Swiss (GP11); Capacity: 6 rds; Sights: Tangent Leaf Sight graduated to 1500 meters; Bore: Excellent; Bluing: Exceeds 96%, very few blemishes; Bayonet: Models 1899/18, 1918, 1918/55 and 1914 Sawback (Pioneer).

G

·
Nice pic there, Krippp 8)

It looks like I'll be going shooting with lbreevesii on Wednesday, so I'll have some actual pictures and such of the rest of my guns :)

For now, how about a couple of nice pics of U.S. Milsurp? Both of these aircraft are owned and flown by the Collings Foundation and were made the property of that organization by an Act of Congress.

Now if we could just get our 03FFLs to cover those :devilsidesmile:

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Here is a pic of my first C&R project. It's an Enfield #1 MK3. I've had this and an M44 sitting in the back of a closet for a few years. Picked up a dvd from AGI, excellent tutorial. Didn't refinish the stock or anything, was always told that would devalue the piece. Just cleaned it up and re assembled it. I tell ya, Simple Green cleaner dissolves cosmoline very nicely, and it's eco friendly. Just have to find a place to test fire it, lol.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I've been silently lurking here - here mine - a Type 99 long arasaka - this was a war souviner from my granfather's brother. I have my 7.7 dies. brass, bullets - just loaded up 12 rounds and waiting for a chance to get to the range to try it..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.