Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after buying 2 milsurp guns earlier this week and posting pics, i thought i might be done for awhile since i only had 2 more on layaway and was picking them up next thursday. you know, trtying to get the building finished for my gunsmithing biz finally becoming my top gun related priority. well, the wife and i just happened to stop by our favorite gunstore to see one of our friends and i just couldn't leave this gorgeous little M38 mosin sitting there all alone. pulled out a copy of my C&R and 5 minutes later we're on our way home. on the way home just happens to be one of the largest arms importers in the country, I.O Inc., just 20 minutes from the house, and they only allow walk-in visiters on fridays from 10-2 pm, it was 1:15 pm, goody, we stopped and recieved a ton of info on the supplies of Mosin's and Nagant revolvers currently in this country and on there way to this country. let's put it this way, according to their Vice Pres., buy all the M38's and M44's you can find as quick as you can as there are no plans to ship anymore into this country for many years to come. I.O. Inc. is currently out of M38's and only had 3 Nagant revolvers left in their vast stockpiles(which were amazing to view upclose btw). after a nice sec. brought out the 3 nagants, the wife and I poured over them and found this little beauty, a 1922 Tula in better shape than the 1944 version I bought for the wife 2 weeks ago. btw today's total expenditure was:1938 Mosin-Nagant M38 Rifle-$95 no tax, no shipping. The 1922 M1895 Nagant Revolver-$59 no tax, no shipping and both weapons came with the obligatory cleaning kits, slings, oil bottles and holster and lanyards and such. This C&R thing is getting dangerously close to an obsession for both me and my wife, if you know of a cure.......please don't tell me 4 guns in 3 days, not a bad way to live in my book. now to destroy some cosmoline!!!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Excellent deal on the pistol!!!! The rifle was a fair deal considering the condition. Great buy. I would've bought that in a beat.

·
Registered
296 Posts
krippp my man, its just like Hi-Pointitis, there is no cure. I've been trying for a week to decide if I want a M38 in laminate stock, a 91/30 in lam, a 91/30 hex, a Manlicher M95, or just some ammo. Decisions, decisions, decisiosn.......Oh, and BTW, you stole those two at those prices !!!

G

·
Krippp nice c+r . do you mind telling what dealer you got the 1895 from will he ship and only 2 left ? what condition ? just got my c+r last week

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Krippp nice c+r . do you mind telling what dealer you got the 1895 from will he ship and only 2 left ? what condition ? just got my c+r last week
I ended up going back up the next friday and picking up the other 2 nagants. here is a link to their site though and the bottom link is to SOG, they still have nagants in stock
http://ioinc.us/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=IO

http://www.southernohiogun.com/hand.htm

good luck with your new C&R, had mine for a couple of months now and have acquired 17 weapons with it, highly addictive

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I think you're just showing off.... :think: :hand:

·
Registered
534 Posts
You should have been at J&G when I bought 14 rifles!! Now, that was a trip I won't soon forget. I'm definitely going to check into that C&R license. Great deals you got, happy for you. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.