Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still drooling and waiting to be able to buy these pistols soon. Went today and held them again and can't wait ti get them. As soon as I can sell my BT 380, they will be mine. Question..... Are there newer models to look for or are have they been the same looking for a few years? Can't wait to show them to my JHP45!!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Still drooling and waiting to be able to buy these pistols soon. Went today and held them again and can't wait ti get them. As soon as I can sell my BT 380, they will be mine. Question..... Are there newer models to look for or are have they been the same looking for a few years? Can't wait to show them to my JHP45!!!
Got pics on the BT .380? How much you asking and what's included? Thanks. :cool2:

·
Premium Member
36,700 Posts
The newer models are all black for the C9, the .380 has a black frame and silver stripe along the slide. The older CF-380 has a lighter gray frame, but also has the silver stripe on the slide. I don't know if the older 9mm is the same or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.