Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a C9 COMP last June, and finally got tired of waiting for the store to answer my questions and emailed HP. In the reply to my email about why it was taking so long, they simply said the C9 COMP is being redesigned, and won't be in production until they get it done.

So, anyone got a C9 Comp they want to sell?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just as long as they come out with it again, I'm jiggy wit it. ;) I just hope it doesn't take as long to come back out as their 4595. :mad: My only guess is that they may be redesigning the frame with the integrated accessory rail just like its big brothers 40 and 45. I waited about two years for one, so I guess another year or so won't hurt.

BTW, I think the 40 would be pretty cool as a comp model.

wizard93

G

·
When I spoke to Charlie (IIRC?) at HP a few months back while looking for mine, he told me that the redesign wasn't a major one and should be available by early fall '09? Basically from what I could gather from him is that they wanted to smooth out the comp itself a bit. To give it a more integrated look rather than a piece stuck on the end?

I was lucky and found one of the few remaining from some helpful people here. But with all the panic buying I wouldn't imagine there would be many (if any?) left NIB out there? :-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts