Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may sound stupid - I know that Hi-Points are of a design "all their own", but -

As a lefty, I'm having trouble finding a good holster. Most common holsters are for Righties (the world was designed by a right-handed guy) and very few (other than the amib types) for us left-of-center.

When sizing a holster, is there another brand of pistol that closely matches the C9?

If so, that might help in my search.

Thanks, guys.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx, SZ - sorry it took me so long to respond.

My buddy has a Fobus for his Taurus - it's real close to fitting the C9, but the HP's a tad wider, making the holster spread.

No go for now, anyone else have a comment, I'd appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
36,162 Posts
K Holster makes one for the C9, IWB only. Great company (1 guy) and great support. And the holsters are excellent for concealed carry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just purchased a Beretta 9000 S. With a Hogue grip on it my C-9 is just a little wider
in the handle. Other than that it's about the same size. Nice pistol for lefties ,
the safety/decocker lever is on both sides of the gun.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Thx, SZ - sorry it took me so long to respond.

My buddy has a Fobus for his Taurus - it's real close to fitting the C9, but the HP's a tad wider, making the holster spread.

No go for now, anyone else have a comment, I'd appreciate it.
My first Fobus was also for a Taurus it wouldn't fit BUT my nephew has on so he got it I had to order a HP2 at my LGS and I love it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.