Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NRA Gun of the Week for September 24, 2021 is the Hi Point C9.

Very short article but they have good things to say about it.

Article here:

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
8,640 Posts
NRA Gun of the Week for September 24, 2021 is the Hi Point C9.

Very short article but they have good things to say about it.

Article here:

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
Hoo Hoody Hoo!

Purty goot video!
Noice article, too.

eldar

·
Administrator
24,948 Posts
Holy crap!

Did everyone else stop paying sponsorships?

Relatively even handed review, regardless.
Maybe someone finally read one of Kirk's emails and followed him here to find all the anti NRA sentiment...

·
Premium Member
36,049 Posts
Just got an email from the NRA, all about the honor of becoming a “Golden Eagle”. Mind you, I haven’t given them a dime in 5-6 years.

“The National Patriot’s Medal was originally commissioned to recognize Charlton Heston’s steadfast leadership when he served as President of our Association.
And because of your leadership efforts in helping us build a larger, stronger and more formidable NRA, the Honors Committee has decided to extend this honor to all members of the Golden Eagles who’ve helped lead the fight to save our rights.
This medal is awarded neither casually nor widely. But it’s an honor you truly deserve, and I am proud to present it to you.
By accepting the honor of the National Patriot’s Medal and membership in NRA’s Golden Eagles, you’ll inspire other gun owners to join us, speak out and ensure the flame of liberty is never extinguished

All for the low low price of $250 per year! Freaking scum, that’s what they are.

I hate the NRA....

·
Premium Member
21,447 Posts
Just got an email from the NRA, all about the honor of becoming a “Golden Eagle”. Mind you, I haven’t given them a dime in 5-6 years.

“The National Patriot’s Medal was originally commissioned to recognize Charlton Heston’s steadfast leadership when he served as President of our Association.
And because of your leadership efforts in helping us build a larger, stronger and more formidable NRA, the Honors Committee has decided to extend this honor to all members of the Golden Eagles who’ve helped lead the fight to save our rights.
This medal is awarded neither casually nor widely. But it’s an honor you truly deserve, and I am proud to present it to you.
By accepting the honor of the National Patriot’s Medal and membership in NRA’s Golden Eagles, you’ll inspire other gun owners to join us, speak out and ensure the flame of liberty is never extinguished

All for the low low price of $250 per year! Freaking scum, that’s what they are.

I hate the NRA....
"No thanks NRA I'm a premium member at HPFF!" Keep telling my sister to get me dad's info so I can be a legacy lifer so I can vote.

Reactions: undeRGRound
1 - 6 of 6 Posts