Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here so if I'm posting this in the wrong area I apologize. I did some searching around and I see that a lot of people use the crossman holster for the c9's. I was wondering if there are any other lefty's out there that have found a good holster they like?

·
Registered
54 Posts
i had a uncle mikes with the extra mag. pouch on it,for my c9. worked great. its for right or left handed. i think i paid like $20 for it. now i have the .40 cal. and got another uncle mikes holster. only this one is a sholder holster. it was like $32. its more like a hip holster but rides high on yur hip,and has the sholder staps on it . makes it more comfy to wear(not allways pulling my pants up) :D

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I'm not a lefty but my dumb a$$ self did get a very nice Uncle Mikes holster for my 45 JHP by not paying enough attention to the fact that it was a lefty. I'm stuck with it till I make another trip to Memphis and exchange it at Bass Pro. Really chaps my butt that I'm usually my own worst enemy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Might have to make a trip to bass pro and check out what they've got. Its about a 45 min drive for me to sevierville, but it might be worth checking out. Does anyone know what size Uncle Mike's fits the c9 best?

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Hotshot,

You can take your C9 into BassPro and custom fit it. Just make sure it is unloaded and take it to the customere service desk in the front of the store. Tell them you want to fit it to a holster.They will put one of their locks on it. You'll then take it back to the gun section and begin trying holsters. The guys in the gun section will remove the lock to let you fit test it with each holster. Just pay attention to whether the holster is right or left handed.

Thanks for reminding me of the Bass pro in Sieverville I forgot about it. I am going that way in April and not back to Memphis till August so I'll just take it to Sievereville.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts