Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I haven't heard good or bad about them....

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
31.00 directly from Pro Mag

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
That's a deal right thar!! :D

It just makes no sense at all with Promags rep to buy standard cap mags when HP mags are so cheap, you could only be "saving" I'm mean pizzing away a couple bucks.

DONT DO IT, RESIST DRINKING THE PROMAG COOL-AID!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'll agree it looks pretty cool. Anyone have one of these? Id like to see some pics with it in the gun. Theres got to be a cheaper place to get them besides direct for cheaper....

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
I'll agree it looks pretty cool. Anyone have one of these? Id like to see some pics with it in the gun. Theres got to be a cheaper place to get them besides direct for cheaper....
The cheapest place to get Hipoint mags is directly from Hipoint, believe it if you want, if not waste your money somewhere else. FYI, Hipointpro is not Hipoint.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The cheapest place to get Hipoint mags is directly from Hipoint, believe it if you want, if not waste your money somewhere else. FYI, Hipointpro is not Hipoint.
I was referring to a cheaper place to get the pro mags. I have a guy in town that I can get factory mags for $22

·
Registered
799 Posts
Pro mag for the most part makes passable products, so why would you buy something questionable for more money than a factory mag? the folks at hipoint sell parts and accesories at awsome prices and eat the shipping factory direct cannot be beat when it comes to HP mags.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Pro mag for the most part makes passable products, so why would you buy something questionable for more money than a factory mag? the folks at hipoint sell parts and accesories at awsome prices and eat the shipping factory direct cannot be beat when it comes to HP mags.
I ordered a compensator for my 995TS yesterday at 2:45PM EST and it was in my mailbox today!! I don't think you can get better service than that (but then again, I'm only 1 hr away :))

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I ordered a compensator for my 995TS yesterday at 2:45PM EST and it was in my mailbox today!! I don't think you can get better service than that (but then again, I'm only 1 hr away :))
Ordered 2 mags for my new jcp40 ($18 each) yesterday and got them today. (Also an hour away.) Plus all the accessories my used C9 was missing. Offered to pay for the C9 parts. But they said they would ship them no charge. Plus the mags seemed preconditioned. Ten rounds went in smooth as butter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.