Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As popular as the C9 comp is, people love em, i think bemiller should sell a comp conversion kit. The barrel is 2 pins to remove, and the compensator attaches sith a hex head. There is no other difference in the firearms besides that. for those not comfortable with the swap, a gunsmith could easily do it. i would not suggest bemiller do it, they are busy enough. My buddy would kill for a comp, and for as many questions as we answer about it, i think people would pay to make it a comp.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Quite a while ago I spoke to Shirley at HP.
My question was that since I had a C9 but I wanted the C9 Comp, was there any way that I could swap out the barrel for a Comp barrel?
She FLAT OUT told me that it was not possible to do it at all.

I would have to assume that the pins do not line up the same or that the base section under the barrel is of a different size.
If I could find a C9 Comp barrel I'd buy it & check to see if it was possible for myself but I can't even find one for parts on Gunbroker.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have also been trying to find a Comp barrel and compensator to try this for my own eyes. I called Tuesday specifically to get those two items and she told me the same thing. I asked if it would fit and she told me no.....twice. That kind of leads me to believe that it can't be done. Which also pushes we to try it all that much more. Hopefully someday soon I will find a comp barrel and at least get to make the measurements for the pins and the corelation of the feed ramp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.