c9 vs. jcp

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by rodka, Dec 22, 2007.

1. rodka

rodka Member

all right ive got the jcp and i was wondering if the c9 is equal in reliability and accuracy.

cause the jcp is one of the most accurate pistols ive ever fired and that was right out of the box, so is the c9 the same way?

2. Sakdog

Sakdog Member

You cant go wrong with the C9.. You might consider polishing the feed ramp (When you get it) but for sure its a good gun and if you like the JCP the C9 will make you happy as well. Just keep telling yourself you cant live without one

3. rodka

rodka Member

i cant live without one. :lol:

i want one because the guns i have are getting expensive to shoot (except the marlin 60=22lr) and the c9 is cheap and can double as a personal defense weapon. plus i think they are the only hi point pistols that dont look goofy.

4. hpman

hpman Guest

The c9 is great. It's much smaller than the jcp, I have both. I love both of them but the c9 is just fun. Much easier on the wallet when it comes to feeding too.

5. rodka

rodka Member

yeah thats my main motivation for getting one plus for some reason ive gotten this renewed love for hi point the bug has bitten again

6. Ari

Ari Guest

The C9 is a very straight shooter... It will shoot tighter groups then any then most shooters can.

7. browwiw

browwiw Member

Don't sell yourself short, Ari. Remember, it's the wizard, not the wand.

8. Ari

Ari Guest

I guess I should have said the gun is capable of shooting just as tight as the shooter can make it shoot. :lol:

9. I love my c-9. I hate to leave home without it.

10. The C9 is a very good pistol, and a pleasure to shoot. Some people have a few hiccups when they go to the 10 rd mags, but that smooths out soon and then its shoot shoot shoot! :)

11. rodka

rodka Member

yeah i think im going to stick with the 8rd magazine.
    the 10rd mag looks weird because of the grip extension.

12. Mumbles

Mumbles Guest

I love my C9, can't go wrong!