C9

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by onelife, Aug 28, 2014.

1. onelife

onelife Member

Ok so I went to a pawn shop today and they had a new c9 for $125. After work I'm going to go buy it. Now I'm hooked. Not good.

2. That is a great price for a new C9. Just be careful or you will end up with a carbine or two as well as the C9. :D

3. onelife

onelife Member

Lol picked it up and I bent the firing pin. Good thing I had one laying around. Looks like I need to get used to closing the slide before shoving the mag in.

4. onelife

onelife Member

Shot well though. Even with the bent firing pin I only had a few failures to feed with a bent firing pin.

5. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Hooked - Hooked, your not hooked YET!

Attached Files:

6. onelife

onelife Member

Lol not like you that's for sure. I'm trying to get everyone I know to buy one now though. Went with my friend to the range today he has a glock and I out shot his ass bad lol.

Attached Files:

7. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

Wow why so many of the same guns? Just because there affordable to do such a thing? I believe these are great guns to stock up on but sheesh. Two of each would do it for me lol.

8. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

Happens all the time my c9 and my jhp owns my associates sd40ve at the range

9. MachoMelvin

NO Sir, there is NOT one of the same model gun in the picture. ALL Hi Points, but each is different. I have picked up 4 more since this picture was taken!

10. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Not even close.

[​IMG]

Top row - Haskell, JH, JHP, JHP Green
    Second row - Iberia, JC, JCP, JCP Green
    Third row - Stallard Gen II, Maverick, Stallard Gen I, C-9 Comp
    Fourth row - Model C, Model C Chrome, C-9
    Fifth row - CF-380 Grey, CF-380, CF-380 Comp

11. onelife

onelife Member

12. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

I get it now. Sweet collection though

13. bws

bws Member

been there, done that, being served with divorce papers sometime this week or next.

14. MachoMelvin

Now, that's NOT good!
    I'm sure the judge would ask for a psychological report on my gun collecting habits. NO Rugers?