Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Hi-Point is going to keep the CF380 and C9 on the california roster. They are up 10/11/09. I turn 21 october 22nd, and I would like to be able to buy a CF380 and C9 coming up.

Thanks

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Um gee I don't really know. Didn't California get traded back to Mexico? I mean it's part of another country isn't it? I thought it was a foreign country and we can't sell guns to foreign countries.

To answer your question I really don't know this is something you'd need to check with Hi Point themselves.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Does anyone know if Hi-Point is going to keep the CF380 and C9 on the california roster. They are up 10/11/09. I turn 21 october 22nd, and I would like to be able to buy a CF380 and C9 coming up.

Thanks
Here what you can do, and I am only telling you this because your birthday is two days before mine. Anyway have a family member purchase it for you. Or if that is illegal just have them purchase one and you hold on to it for them until they need it.

·
Registered
42 Posts

Thanks
Here what you can do, and I am only telling you this because your birthday is two days before mine. Anyway have a family member purchase it for you. Or if that is illegal just have them purchase one and you hold on to it for them until they need it.
It is illegal to have a family member purchase a gun for you or anyone else at that...
Getting one as a gift isn't illegal..

·
Registered
264 Posts

Thanks
It is illegal to have a family member purchase a gun for you or anyone else at that...
Getting one as a gift isn't illegal..
What's the difference?

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
intent. if a family buys a gun speifcally for you because you cant, its a straw purchase. if they buy one and give it to you for some occasion gift, its all good.

SW

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Today is Oct 12th and I just purchased one a CF380 in Riverside, CA. So I guess it is going to be around.
Good Luck!
good job...enjoy it, i love my c9...best purchase i ever made (gun wise anyway).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.