Cabela's 2nd Amendment Sale

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Dohrmc, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Dohrmc

Dohrmc IIWFWTIWRTW Member

Not a huge sale, but all HiPoint carbine's are $20 off, now shown as $249.99.

All pistols are still $169, and some a little higher.

2. Dragonbreath

Dragonbreath Member

Alabama
    Good to know for people without good independent gun store options. Locally, I can get the carbines for $235 and the pistols for $139-$159.

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Yes, We WOULD!!!
    [​IMG]

4. Dohrmc

Dohrmc IIWFWTIWRTW Member

Jameson's!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh, I grow faint at that sight!

5. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Mole say you got that for me....

6. dxr

dxr Member

where i am in texas, the 995ts is almost impossible to find in store. they're always on order. i just ordered one from a shop in Kentucky for $230+$10 FFL fee.

7. Just got mine (995TS) for the same price ($249.00) at a local gun shop.
    They gave me a $75.00 trade-in for a Stevens 15-A 22lr rifle. I did not feel like driving 90 miles to Cabelas.:(:( Plus, I'll keep the business local.

8. fishgrouse

fishgrouse Member

I drove 2 hours to Raleigh to get a 995ts. None in stock. No rain checks.

9. Hello. New to the Hi Point club and forum.

I picked up a 995TS for $265 out the door from my local Cabelas Sunday evening. They had all other calibers early in the day, but were OOS by the time I got there. That's okay as I went for the 995 specific. The over two hour wait in the firearm purchase line is a joke. They really need a better system. Once I got to the cash register it was five minutes until I was walking out with my new carbine. Having a carry permit certainly helped that along.

I had scoured the list and broker for something reasonable for a few weeks. Anyone advertising in that range was also out of stock. I would have had to pay shipping and FFL fee for an online sale too. They're available at $300 on up.

What has made them so hot lately?

10. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

2 hours to Raleigh! Where exactly are you? I'm originally from the Wilson area. Bout an hour away.

11. MarkWS

MarkWS Member

Welcome aboard hsr from the "show me state". You are going to love that 995(and this forum)!

12. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

Everyone is trying to either get armed, or more arms before the election. The left wing is threatening even more severe anti-gun laws. IMHO.

13. diamondrattler

diamondrattler Member

Any sale is good as horrible as the economy is. I don't know how people say its getting better and better

14. fishgrouse

fishgrouse Member

I live in Hampstead. I went back up today and placed an order for the 995. Hopefully will have it in a few weeks.

15. onstar37

onstar37 Member

I saw a high point pistol on sale at cabelas today for $129. I have spent way more then that on ammo

16. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I want a JCP. Closest Cabela's is in Bowling Green KY. Can't take possession over the state line + 105mi one way.

17. onstar37

onstar37 Member

Not like regular price is that much more