California gun laws

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by IPerny, Dec 2, 2017.

1. IPerny

IPerny Member

Anyone else plan on moving out of California because they keep making more gun laws? Starting 2018 you have to pick up ammo at a lienced dealer and can't be shipped to your house. Then July 2019 you have to do a background check to get them. I also heard they want to limit you buying only a 100 ammo a month...

Hipointer and rowiebowie like this.
  2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I moved out of NY two years ago because I saw the writing on the wall.

We have a zoomie that recently got assigned to Cali, and a member who just moved to FL from Cali.

3. uavdb

uavdb Well-Known Member

We abandoned the state of insanity last June. The idiots running it need to be arrested and charged with treason if you ask me, because they ignore established laws and make up their own. Get out if you can.

Merle likes this.
  4. rowiebowie

rowiebowie Supporting Member

Texas
    Welcome to the forum IPerny ! ! !

Too bad your beautiful state has been ruined by liberal laws.

5. Zorba

Zorba "The Veiled Male"

I escaped that loony bin last April, and have watched it go even more "Full Retard" since I've left.
    fullcalifornia.jpg

uavdb, planosteve and SDProf like this.
  6. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

That state can bite the weenie. o_O

7. uavdb

uavdb Well-Known Member

You would be shocked at how many would volunteer to bite your weenie...

8. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Don't say that! :rolleyes: Our Mole will be moving to Callie in a heart beat if he see's this! :eek:

uavdb likes this.
  9. retread

retread Well-Known Member

wi.
    communist as hell. j.brown is a bonefide hitler an the rest of the politicians think you work for them. let mexico have it. be good for all those libtards out there!!!

10. 2048Megabytes

2048Megabytes Member

I left California around sixteen years ago. The tyranny was just unbearable to me. They are trying to register all the firearms with ammunition sales for future confiscation efforts.

uavdb likes this.
  11. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

ND
    Ha I first read that as tranny. And I was thinking if you thought that was bad wait till Mole shows up at your door.

12. Zorba

Zorba "The Veiled Male"

Brown is nothing. Wait until Newsome gets in...

uavdb and retread like this.
  13. 2048Megabytes

2048Megabytes Member

Wonder how long it is going to be before they make you carry a paper around that says the firearm or ammunition is registered to you in California if you have it at a shooting range? I'm sure that is in the works.

Australia gun control is what the tyrants want in California. Firearm locked up in two different safes and disassembled with the ammunition locked up in a third safe. You will be subject to random inspection from some tyrant government employee to verify it is stored in the legal manner.

14. IPerny

IPerny Member

They do that over there? That's horrible

15. retread

retread Well-Known Member

wi.
    when feinstein and company start pushing for trumps impeachment the new civil war begins! stupid libtards!

16. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Ammo laws will be impossible to enforce. People will drive to NV, load up an ammo can and ditch the packaging with date codes, drive it back to CA and claim they bought it years ago. No way to prove otherwise with loose ammo!

17. histed

histed Supporting Member

Just curious - what about reloading in Komifornia? Regs on powder and primers?

18. Dane

Dane + unkown number of likes Supporting Member

I was thinking of going there because with all the gun control it has to be the safest place on the planet!! :clown:

yworrydog and rtm like this.
  19. Dane

Dane + unkown number of likes Supporting Member

They will get caught at the checkpoints.

20. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

You jest, but when Cuomo hiked the cigarette tax in NY he demanded PA vendors ID everyone and refuse sales to people with a NY ID, otherwise he would have the state police sitting near the border monitoring the high traffic smoke shops and start pulling people over.