Call for Mr. Darwin--Call for Mr. Darwin NSFW Language

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by NDS, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Incredible stupidity on exhibit!

Someone will use this as proof that gun owners should be under greater control.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdGBxoR3whs[/ame]

WTF :?: were they thinking :!: :?:

2. They say you know when a redneck is going to die when he says "Hey ya'll, watch this Shat"

Them idiots will remove themselves from the gene pool soon enough, I just hope they dont take any innocent people with them.

3. Guns and alcohol don't mix. Effin' retards.

4. Exactly

5. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Wow.

It should be illegal to be that stupid. It is amazing that out of several million sperm, those morons managed to beat the rest and win the race.

The Doctor should have slapped their mothers when they were born instead of the baby.

6. :shock: Unfricken believable :!: :!: Yeah, what was said before, he aimed too high.

7. freedom

freedom Member

I hope some one in law enforcement, in their area, sees this video and throws their stupid a sses in jail for such reckless and illegal behavior.

8. griff30

griff30 Member

The shooter missed!
    I think everyone in that video should try out for the BME PAIN OLYMPICS.
    That way they DO eliminate themselves from the gene pool.
    Why on God's green earth do hundreds of these damn idiots start comming out of the closet and shooting at each other like this when the presidential elections are about to start?
    It's enough that we might wind up with another gun-hating Clinton in office, but Gawd Damn, don't give them reasons to ban firearms forever. Next will have a couple more campus shootings and maybe a mall incident, to put the nail in the coffin.
    If anyone actually knows these ignorant red-necks please do law abiding gun owners a favor and run them over with a fork lift or stab them to death with aluminum sporks!

9. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups...or when intoxicated. :x

10. Lashlarue

Lashlarue Guest

Their first idea was to fill the beer can with tannerite, but the target guy changed his mind....put it on a deer target instead [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue28iK-xChs[/ame]

11. Can we use titanium sporks instead!

12. Damn, you beat me to it!

13. I see they had a shovel in one of the frames. Was wondering if it was to burry the evidence of a missed shot.

14. I flagged it. Stupid morons...