Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too heard about Camo4u Camo vehicle wraps and this service looks very good. But haven't tried that yet because I too want to get some reviews about their services. I was just wondering if anyone here could help me by sharing the reviews here!

·
Premium Member
35,671 Posts
Almost to the day....:eek:

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Reactions: Twisty

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
(Just taking notes on how to treat first time posters)
It's a spam account with a hot link buried in the post. I have the advantage of being able to track people before I post a reply.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
It's a spam account with a hot link buried in the post. I have the advantage of being able to track people before I post a reply.
Because that's exactly how it looks to all the Daves out there.

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
I could always go back and add up the complaints between us. We've been here about the same amount of time. Pretty sure we all know how that will go.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
I could always go back and add up the complaints between us. We've been here about the same amount of time. Pretty sure we all know how that will go.
It's not a contest Cpt. Deflection. It's your "Do as I say, not as I do" routine.

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
So it's my fault people find you abrasive and irritating.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Again. You're trying to deflect it towards me. I'm not the one that claimed he gives noobs a few posts before, how did you put it, "being snarky".

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
There's no deflection. You act like a compete dick to noobs and brag about it, then start shit with the older members who call you on it. You've received plenty of warnings about it, and even got a little time out for your attitude. I used to noob hunt with the best of them, until I decided not to anymore. You decided to make a sport out of it.

So please, call me out because you're mad I asked you to stop being a dick, AGAIN.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
There's no deflection. You act like a compete dick to noobs and brag about it, then start shit with the older members who call you on it. You've received plenty of warnings about it, and even got a little time out for your attitude. I used to noob hunt with the best of them, until I decided not to anymore. You decided to make a sport out of it.

So please, call me out because you're mad I asked you to stop being a dick, AGAIN.
At least I'm not a hypocrite about it.

And the time out was because a cry baby didn't like me mentioning his fake wife.

Annnddd.. It's quite obvious to anyone reading this conversation that I'm not the one who's currently "mad" about this.

Annnndddd.. You are deflecting. Your perceived smartassery towards a first time poster is the only issue here.

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
Said the guy who went back almost 3 weeks to find a post and bring it up front to try and call me out.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Said the guy who went back almost 3 weeks to find a post and bring it up front to try and call me out.
Now that I didn't notice. I just came across this yesterday. Well that kinda changes everything now don't it? Obviously anything before your claim of newbie niceness can't be used against you. So I apologize for thinking you were being hypocritical. No hard feelings?

Now how about all those mean unrelated things you said about me while you were ducking n weaving?

STOP IT!!! okay I'm drunk. But mom and dad need to stop fighting
You're right. You're drunk.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.