can anyone identify this scope?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by talon, Apr 24, 2015.

1. talon

talon the banned wagon

Need help finding info on this scope. No brand markings on it, but the clarity is amazing and i want to pick up a couple more. Its got selectable red and green illuminated reticles (or non illuminated black) 4-10x magnification.
    Its just the right size, but the quality of the glass is amazing. Any help appreciated.
    I picked it up used with a beat to death old 22 rifle about a year ago, original owner had no idea where he got it.

Attached Files:

2. what_now

what_now Member

I'm pretty sure I saw those things all over EBay about 3 or 4 years ago. I remember looking at a bunch of them and all were no brand, Red/Green MilDot, shipped from China. If I remember correctly they came in a few different powers 2.5-10, 3-10, 4-10. There were 2 variations, 1 with attached laser and 1 with attached flashlight.
    I did a search on EBay (tactical scope) and only found 1. I think that is what you have there.

Attached Files:

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I searched on 3-10x42 scope for those that want to know, and it was on the third page of results.

4. planosteve

Looks like I might need to get one and test it. Of course I would need a new rifle to put it on.

5. talon

talon the banned wagon

Its an awesome little scope. Im gonna order one from the link and see how it compares.thanks.

6. talon

talon the banned wagon

Google it? Uh oh better not let ....... See that, he'll report you!

7. planosteve

But I added sarcasm and big grin

8. I read the upside down lettering on ocular and it says JGBCM9---whatever that is.

Just googled it and found scope, but w/laser.

www.dx.com/p/3-10-x-42e-532nm-tactical-red-green-dot-sight-laser

Well, apparently this won't take a person to the correct page, but it does get you to the correct DX(deal extreme) site.
    for $58.81

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015