Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also is there different grips i can buy besides the 2 plastic ones thats on there ? ... Not just a slip over .

One more thing .. Whats the best Visiable Color for night and Day .. i can paint the sights ?

Thanks for any help i can get

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also is there any High Capacity Magazine for my .45

Sorry that i am asking so many ? .. But i cant find much info online ....I was lucky enough to pick up one of theses bad boys though .

I had to take a 100 mile trip { total } .... Around here { STL} They only have 40's in stock ... Its Been Months since i seen a .45 they had 2 though ..Both OD Green

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
If you don't like the color you can paint them or trade them to me for my black ones. If its the slickness of the grips I used some self adhesive emery type material they put on steps. I put it on the back and front of the gun grip area. Also installed a piece on the trigger and the front of the trigger guard. What a difference it made in gripping the pistol. It was a hole 6 bucks and I have enough to do about 35 pistols or more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.