Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And look up the part numbers for the Lee bullet re-sizing dies for the 9mm, .40 S&W, .357/.38 and the .45 ACP for tumble lube bullets? MidwayUSA is blocked over here and I need to get those sizing dies. Thanks a bunch to whoever helps me out.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Hope this is what you are looking for.
These are the only ones I found.

From the Midway USA website.

Lee Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter
Product #:
Available
Currently
available at this price
Our Price:
$15.49

Lee Lube and Size Kit 357 Diameter
Product #:
Available
Currently
available at this price
Our Price:
$15.49

9mm
Lee Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter
Product #:
Available
Currently
available at this price
Our Price:
$15.49

45ACP
Lee Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter
Product #:
Available
Currently
available at this price
Our Price:
$15.49

45ACP
Lee Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter
Product #:
Available
Currently
available at this price
Our Price:
$15.49

40SW
Lee Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter
Product #:
Available
Currently
available at this price
Our Price:
$15.49

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nicad, you are the MAN! Thanks brother!

Anon626, better luck next time dude, I do appreciate the effort. Thanks guys!

Now, if only the wife will place the order for me...... PFFFFT!! Fat chance of that! :no:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are ways around that. You got skype???? or maybe a phone card.
I don't have Skype, as I refuse to pay for it. I do have Aim Pro, which has the video conferencing tools that works better than that Yahoo bullshat.

EDIT:

The .38/.357 and .40 are semi wad cutter bullets, are those sizing dies for SWC's or no?

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
You can use them for any bullet style primal. i use my 358 and 356 for 105 gr swc. the punch is flat, so it doesnt matter on bullet style.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
btw skype is free pc to pc ,primal. otherwise its like 3$ a month to any land line anywhere. I use it as its cheaper than paying the phone company for the same service.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I got the items added to my wish list on Midway... This paycheck is already gone, so I gotta wait until next payday to purchase it all. Thank God it's all available, that way I'll get it in the mail before I even get home. Aweseome stuff.

Jones, I really don't care to put Skype on my computer. All my buddies have it, and they say it slows everything else down as it's a resource hog.

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
Calls are to US included as most VOIP services with the monthy fee. I took my device from another provider to Central America and had my local number with me. Calls to my home phone rang me there and calls I placed back to US worked just like I was home. The wonder of the internet!! Certain ports are needed for the device to work. Some countries block those ports, but if a US internet provider they might be available. A call to MJ support and his provider should be able to confirm if it will work. Being a hardware device instead of software resources used will be less to none.

magicjack is US only as far as i know. and +1 on skype as a resource hog. expecially so when you try and run it on a vista PC.

SW

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know this is a serious thread revival, but I finally ordered this stuff today. The wife isn't gonna be happy when the box comes in, but at least I'll have what I need to do what I gotta do.

·
Registered
366 Posts
if she loves ya,then she WILL get over it

j/k

ms primal,dont get me please
i dont think i can handle getting whopped by a woman who isnt my mom :D

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If he did like it, I'd be able to tell. Then I'd have to whoop his ass for thinking dirty thoughts about my wife.... :p ;) :devilsidesmile:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts