Can you guess what I got for $100?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by JoeDoe22, Jan 9, 2008.

1. JoeDoe22

JoeDoe22 Member

No? Let me give you a clue...

[​IMG]

Cant wait to get to the range...sometime...next week...hopefully :(

2. $100??????????? Do share your secret!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah... 22/45's are great pistols, have one and love it.

3. In what dark alley did this deal go down? I want to go there!!!

Damn, gooooooooood buy!

4. Fox

Fox Member

Damn Son that is a pretty sweet lookin' Ruger.. and a .22.. I was actually looking at picking up a .22.. $100 hmm?.. got another.. I'll send you the cash.. :wink:

5. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

alright... an i going to have to get some gun owners hooked on drugs to get a CRACKHEAD deal like that? Good Deal!

6. Ari

Ari Guest

Right out the back of some car LOL in that back alley LOL. For $100 you did very good

7. Space

Space Member

NH
    That's a great case you got for $100. A little steep but as long as you already had the pistol that fit in it, I guess you did ok.

kidding aside, great job. I'll let you make a quick $20 on it :)

8. Glennfrank

Glennfrank Member

CT
    That is just what I've been looking for! Well, that.. a 10/22 and a Saiga.. but um.. yeah! :) Hell of a deal, good luck and congratulations.

9. Veyr very nice!!

Good score and nice gun.

Have fun!

10. yeah man great deal, where'd you find it? I've been wanting one.

11. You have to tell the details of a deal like that.

12. neothespian

neothespian Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

13. And he still doesn't share the story and source of this deal. Probably dropped a hundred dollars in cash while he was wrestling it out of the old ladies hands.

14. JoeDoe22

JoeDoe22 Member

LOL! Thats funny as hell man :lol:

It was sitting in the consignment section at one of the local shops and once I confirmed that the price was right I couldnt pay for it fast enough.

15. You know it's one hell of a deal, it left Neo speechless.

16. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    I would like to knwo myself. I just bought a stainless version for more than that lol.

17. NICE. I'm jealous.

18. Wow...good deal...thought I did good at $175 out the door for my 1970 MkI....

[​IMG]

I wanna get one like yours someday to go along with it...good shootin to ya!

19. JoeDoe22

JoeDoe22 Member

^^^Nice.

Ive been looking for an MKI, but every time I came across one it looked like it was buried in the bottom of a large tool box.