Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Can You Name These Parts?

1339 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  napp
Bought a used carbine this week. It came without a rear sight; because the previous owner had lost it after removing it to install an optic. A few other incidental accessories were also missing so I called Hi Point to see about purchasing the missing items.

Wow...I was blown away by the response from the lady at customer service. She told me they couldn't sell the needed parts; but would send them to me under warranty. I own a lot of guns from different manufacturers; but this was the easiest customer service experience I have ever had.

Anyway, I received a package from Hi Point containing the complete rear sight kit, two Hi Point special tools, a user's manual, and a trigger lock kit. Also included in the package were two plastic pieces that I cannot identify. Rather than try to describe these pieces, I will attach a picture. I put a quarter in the picture for scale. I know I will feel like and idiot when someone tell me what they are.
Gesture Yellow Material property Font Electric blue
See less See more
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
Yup Chef, I was just tweaking my framister this very morning. :D

Don't feel bad Napp, I thought chamber flag, but like you discounted the thought given there were two and they just seemed a bit odd in terms of what I had seen as chamber flags in the past. o_O

Ok...puttting on the dunce cap and going to sit on the stool in the corner now... :rolleyes:
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.