Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning I'm getting ready to head to the range for clean-up day so I can mow and rake and whatever else. As I get in the truck I see the small sheet of paper I got in my bag from Sportsman's Warehouse from Thursday and it says the first 300 customers on Saturday get a free gift card worth $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100. Guess I'll swing by and get me one. I figure $5 off a box or two of Winchester AA plus my military discount would make it worth buying the otherwise overpriced (at least in that store) shells.

As I go through the doors behind the crowd one of the store workers hands me the white envelope and bids me a good morning. I head back to the gun section and pick out my choice of get out there and touch some clay shells and head to the checkout stand. Amanda starts ringing up the two boxes as I show her my USAF ID card, she takes off the 5% and then I hand her my gift card. She scans it and tells me I still have $3.85 left on the card. I said thanks for the free ammo, took it out to the truck and went back in to the store.

The same gentleman sees me coming and holds out another envelope and I tell him I already had one and he said no worries and hands it to me anyway. It's worth another $5 so I add the two together and pick up a third box of free shotgun ammo.

Mamma said there's be days like this, there's be days like this my mamma said...

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
woot woot. Nothin like free ammo buddy, today was your lucky day my friend.
:yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
When ever I see the word "Free" I look the other way. Just my 2 cents. :-[

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And the free stuff just keeps a comin'! Got this delivered by UPS this morning!

·
Long Arm of the Law
631 Posts
Me thinks I was born under the Astro sign of FECES,,,to whit me and the word FREE do not ever connect. :'(

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
MR. MAC !!!! So YOU'RE the reason ! Sportsman's Warehouse is giving so much FREE stuff to you, that they couldn't stay open here. In May, they had to close their store in DePere, Wisconsin. That was ok with me though as they were HIGH priced. Higher than the Gander Mountain even. LOL :devilsidesmile:

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm happy they're still open here! Our option is Big 5 Sporting Goods and they're pretty proud of their stuff like Joe's was and they just went out of business as well!

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As free food or beer tastes better! I'm with ya! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.