Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...a little help! I've had about 30 people read my post asking for 2 simple barrel measurements and no one can bother pulling out a ruler or caliper to help? What's up with that? Today is my 50th Bristday (Seriously). I am looking at getting a 4095 and threading the muzzle and putting a suprressor on it. Could someone PLEASE tell me how thich the muzzle is and how much of it sticks out past the barrel ring/front sight? Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks so much. I've always told people that shooters and hunters are the kindest people on the planet. Don't prove me wrong, eh?

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
LOL, If I had a 4095 and a set of calipers, I'd be more than happy to help, HOWEVER... Bushman98 makes custom parts for the 4095, so he would know that measurement off-hand (probably by heart) So shoot him a PM.
Plus, I believe that the ratio to 995/4095 is about 5:1 on the forum, if i had to guess at it... I'm sorry if you have seen 30 people view your post and not reply, but be advised that number is coming from the guests/lurkers we have too, not just members... so don't put too many eggs in the "time viewed" basket, eh?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The diameter of my 4095 barrel is .658, you could probably turn down the barrel to .625 and cut 5/8 fine or extra fine threads on it. Or you could cut 17mm (forget the pitch right now) threads on it, they would be .010 undersize but that might help with cutting the threads. Are you cutting them on a lathe or just using a die? Going with the standard threads you're gonna need a lathe, I would go for the metric threads if you dont have access to a lathe because you could just use a pilot to line up the die. sorry I don't know the length that sticks out the barrel, I chopped my stock and barrel down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts