can't load webpage using google crome browser, goes to Core Carbon Media page

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Help' started by Jhow79, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Jhow79

Jhow79 Supporting Member

The last couple day I have not been able to load the HPFF webpage using google chrome browser? goes strait to https://core.carbonmedia.net/
    Anyone else experiencing this, I'm not exactly a computer or network expert by any means, please help..lol.

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

It did it to me yesterday, no idea why. 10 minutes later it was normal again.

3. adam01364

adam01364 Lifetime Supporter

It has happened to me as well.

4. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Been doing it on my Firefox also. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and yesterday. Monday, I think it was, it lasted a good 8 hours for me.

Desktop computer.

5. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman Supporting Member

No for me...chrome/10/laptop

6. Shortround

Shortround Active Member

All day yesterday for me also. But worked on my iPhone

7. Yeah, that corbon media crap hit me more than a couple times also. First time I deleted all the temp folders and cookies. Its back once again. Site apparently needs better layers of security.

I'm using a PC and have Windows 8.1 and Google Chrome.

Del

8. Austin

Austin Staff Member

I'm on Chrome and have not gotten it. I know we've been working on some back-end things, so if it continues to happen please let me know and I will report it.

eldarbeast likes this.
  9. How does one let you know if they were unable to get past the "Core Carbon Media" wordpress page with "Hello World!" From June 2015? Been happening more frequently on my Android in Google Chrome.. even though its all updated and caches cleared.

10. Austin

Austin Staff Member

I just sent you my email address. Please keep it on file case it happens again.

11. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

ND
    Could you post your email, phone number and actual address please.

eldarbeast, Austin, OldOutlaw and 2 others like this.
  12. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

...social security number, name of first pet, mother's maiden name, make of first car, high school you graduated from, and bank routing numbers.

Asking for a friend.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

eldarbeast, Austin, OldOutlaw and 4 others like this.
  13. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

14. Austin

Austin Staff Member

Has anyone managed to get a screenshot of this or has it stopped?

eldarbeast likes this.
  15. Tribes

Tribes Supporting Member

AZ
    This has happened several times for me when using my iPad. Last time was on 12 Oct.

16. Austin

Austin Staff Member

Like I said I'm going to try and duplicate, but screenshots would really help as I'm not on iOS.

17. Austin, the OP has the site on his first message at top. https://core.carbonmedia.net/

It just happened again to me, but I don't know how to do screenshot as you ask for.
    I can do all the refresh button pushing, but it won't get off the page to let onto Hi Point Forum.
    I have to get off the internet and go into my security(Webroot) and do a computer scan for viruses, then get back onto internet and it'll let me get onto forum correctly.

Del

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  18. SDProf

SDProf Supporting Member

I was getting this for many days, starting last Thur or Fri, up till early this week. Then it resolved.

If you'll notice at the bottom of this page:
    © 2017 Carbon Media Group Outdoors

Something must have been wonky with their servers, depending on your browser/ISP/DNS/LMNOP.

19. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Hit "Print Screen" on your keyboard. Open any graphics program and click "Paste".

20. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

This morning I am unable to get on the forum via desktop, but I can via mobile chrome. Core Corbon error.jpg