Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Help' started by monsterdawg, Sep 15, 2015.
Where are the rules? When I click on rules in the admin link, it is blank.
Does think link appear OK for you? If not then there might be a problem with forum software.
Peace favor your sword,
View attachment 26853
This is what I get on my iphone.
On my android it just takes me to the menu.
Link works on my desktop,, and laptop.
Doesn't on my tablet,, and phone
the rulz for you that cant see em
lease remember, all memberships to HiPointFirearmsForums are voluntary memberships.
When you sign up for an account with, and use the HipointFirearms Forums, you agree to the following:
1. No posting of inappropriate/immoral/illegal material. (if you are unsure of exactly what this means, PM a moderator for clarity)
2. Explosives, and Pyrotechnics discussions are not permitted.
3. New members are encouraged to post an introduction containing a brief description of your firearms experience/history.
4. Strictly No Profanity.
5. Flamers* and Trolls* will be subject to immediate punishment up to and including being banned from the forum. Please choose your words carefully. We encourage debate but we also require you to behave and conduct yourself in a respectfully manner at all times.
6. Please use the search tool. Chances are that there is or was already a discussion covering your question/topic.
7. Please, no "txtr" or “l337” style typing. Abbreviations are acceptable for specific terms, such as MOLLE, ACU, SAW, etc., and even the occasional lol or ROTFLMAO, but in the context of a conversation, please spell the words out. It helps to create a more readable and inviting forum experience for everyone.
8. Please use punctuation and proper sentence structure to make your post more legible to the rest of the readers.
9. Post in the correct section. We have multiple sub forums with specific topics. If you are unsure where your topic should be posted, PM one of the moderators for their suggestion.
10. Do not “Bump*” your threads more than once every 3 days. If the last post in your thread is your bump, or if you have bumped your thread within the last day, don’t bump it again. Excessive bumping may result in the locking or deleting of your thread.
11. Use the “Edit” feature to edit your posts when available. No need to post 3 or 4 updates in a row to the thread when you can edit your original post.
12. Post in a mature/sensible/respectful manner.
13. Make the title to your threads as descriptive as possible. Example "Help My Gun doesn't shoot right" could be "My _____ is doing _____.".
14. No raffles or giveaways unless authorized by the Administration.
15. No use of "Google it", or "Try Searching". If it's a question that has been asked before, please answer it or direct them to the answer.
Warnings may be given in a thread or via PM for infringements but moderators may/can/will ban a user without warning at their discretion depending on the infraction. This is not something we enjoy doing (ok, except for Spammers. They’re fun to ban…), but we want this forum to be a welcome place for people of all experience levels to share, learn, and grow. Dissidents will not be tolerated and will be removed.
Please note, no refunds will be made to individuals who have become “Supporting Members” if they are banned for violation of the rules.
For clarification, the following definitions will be used:
Flamer: A person who deliberately makes inflammatory, derogatory, or slanderous posts or statements on the forums for the sole purpose of starting or feeding an argument.
Troll: A person who posts a deliberately provocative message to the forum with the intention of causing disruption and/or argument with or without contributing to the content of the thread.
Bump: Any post whose sole purpose is to “bump” the thread to the top of the index page and/or make the thread appear to have a new response to entice other members to revisit the page.
1. Fill out your location in your profile. Include City/State
2. No Cross-Linking. Do not post links to ads off site.
3. No eBay ads. This includes ads directing a person to eBay to search for an item with or without links. (IE: “Search for …”)
4. Post your items in the appropriate section.
5. Only one post per item per member. You may post multiple ads or ads with multiple items in them, but each ad must be for an item or items not listed in one of your other ads. Multiple posts for the same item will be deleted.
6. Post a price for your item. If you are unsure of the value or wish to accept offers, place OBO (Or Best Offer) next to your price.
7. Provide a detailed description of the item(s).
8. Keep your main post(s) up to date. Once you go through the process of posting the add check it often. Please edit your first post(s) when an item is sold. When all items are sold, use the “Notify” icon to let the staff know the topic can be locked, or post in the thread.
9. No Comments or Free Bumps in sales threads.
10. No arguing prices in the threads. The OP is entitled to ask whatever they want for their items. Any arguing over prices will be deleted and subject to disciplinary action.
11. No selling illegal or immoral things.
12. You are only allowed to bump your thread once every 24 hours. Excessive bumping will result in locking or deleting your thread.
13. All of the other Forum Rules still apply in the Classifieds.
1. Buyer protection and payment. We at HPFF encourage the use of Paypal.com for all payments. Using PP will allow the buyer a 45 day grace period in order to get a full refund dispute if problems arise.
2. When possible, try to include a recent picture of the item and provide further pictures as requested.
3. The staff will occasionally purge the classifieds of old ads (typically 30 days or older from last post). If your ad was deleted but the item is still available, please feel free to repost the item.
Use of the HiPointsFirearmsForums Classified section is solely at the users risk.
This service is provided on a purely voluntary basis and all risks are assumed by the user.
Airsoft Society, it’s admin, and staff assume no responsibility for the legality, accuracy, or validity of the items listed.
Only registered vendors are allowed to advertise their product or service on hipointfirearmsforums.com. For more information please send Austin a private message.
+1 for Avatar
Works fine from Iphones.
From that list of rules, 90% of the members and every moderator should technically be banned.
Would you like us to start?
So a post on constructing a high yield thermonuclear device is not allowed? Technically it isn't an explosion. just joking to all you NSA lurkers.
Let he who has not violated the rules perform the first banning.
$hit we are all done for if they can find that guy
If you have complaints about anything just report it.
We can't be everywhere all of the time.
I think MD was making a joke..... Maybe you shouldn't take it personal.... Or is that just advice for us?....
"8. Please use punctuation and proper sentence structure to make your post more legible to the rest of the readers."
Hey...is this the Moonzy clause?
12. Post in a mature/sensible/respectful manner.
We're all gonna get spanked....
Yeah..... We're hosed.....
My little intended joke obviously failed. What I meant was-never mind...
Some of us got it. To convey humor to liberal type peoples, you must do so in the form of a meme depicting an image of a potentially repressed individual.
EDIT: Or sad-faced puppies. They're suckers for sad-faced pets, kind of like small children and over-emotional women.
"Potentially repressed individual"
That is hillarious!