Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this in a local shop today and couldn't pass it up for only $48.11 out the door. Makes my 3rd Nagant M1895 pistol and is a very nice 1936 Tula.
Now I have to put it in line with the rest of my recent acquisitions to get the cosmoline out of it.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hey! Stop hogging all the good ones damn it. You keep getting all these C&Rs that I want, and the ones you are selling I can't afford. :(

·
Registered
870 Posts
Congrats on a great buy!!!!

Locally these are $179 and up. Cheaper via web (of course).

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, now I am getting pitiful, got a new credit card in the mail today, my only credit card by the way, and what's the first thing I do with it? of course, I call SOG and order a couple of Steyr M95's to match the 2 Budapest M95's that came in tuesday.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Stop, Stop, Stop, your out of controll Krippp, step back take a deep breath and think of flowers and tress with birds singing..........................quick while he occupied get out there and buy some guns............................thats good Krippp keep taking those deep breathes relax relax

:D :D :D :cool2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
That was a great find. I hardly ever find any old pistols around here . What I do find is usually junk . But I have a plan to fix that , I just ordered the paperwork to get my C&R licence .

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Yet another little gem for Krippp. Great find dude, it looks great :D.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.