Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
What happened to Highpoint lady's post from last nite in regards to the new Stock being available? I saw her origional post and then it disappeared i CANT find it again. Sounded like us forum members would get first chance to order them.

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts
What happened to Highpoint lady's post from last nite in regards to the new Stock being available? I saw her origional post and then it disappeared i CANT find it again. Sounded like us forum members would get first chance to order them.
I believe that was someone being an AZZhole rather than an actual post from Shirley at Hi-Point. Effin Trolls.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
That post was made by an unauthorized person/persons unknown, and that was NOT Hi-Point.Lady that made that post. I have personally spoken to Hi-Point.Lady today and discussed this situation with her. She informed me that she'll be posting as to the status of the new HP stocks soon, hopefully this weekend.

I will pass on more information as I get it, but unless Hi-Point.Lady asks me to post something in her place, I am going to leave it up to her to update you guys.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I dont think so, there were several pics with new stock (looked to be at the shot show by the background images)
we need to check on this further as she stated they were available from Hi point directly.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Has anyone thought about more replacement stocks? How about a HOGUE replacement sporter style stock? What you think?
I'm not going to pretend to fully understand his question, but I don't think he was referring in any way to the Hi-Point stock. I think he was trying to see about "other" options.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
The original post also called the stock "aftermarket". How is something that is being released by the FACTORY an aftermarket part?

Those pictures were from the shot show from this year down in Orlando. Also, that IS the 4595 in the pictures, so at last all the nay sayers have PROOF of it's existance.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Well, since the issue that Hi-Point had with ATI making an aftermarket stock for the 995 WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM HI-POINT, Hi-Point has gone and totally re-designed the carbine stock for all the carbines. Right now it's still in the fine tuning development stage, as every problem they fix generates another problem.

Right now that's all I can tell you at this point until Hi-Point.Lady posts the whole story.

·
Registered
503 Posts
The original post also called the stock "aftermarket". How is something that is being released by the FACTORY an aftermarket part?

Those pictures were from the shot show from this year down in Orlando. Also, that IS the 4595 in the pictures, so at last all the nay sayers have PROOF of it's existance.
Sorry brother, that was a 995 in the new stock at the SHOT show.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry guys, I wasn't trying to "beat a dead horse", I just got my first 995 and was trying to find out you those of you here if these was ANYTHING else out there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts