Carry at Repubican't Convention?

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Mar 26, 2016.

1. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY

2. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    It's not a big deal. If the NRA wants to hold their convention there, for what ever reason, then they have to obey the convention rules. If Gun toters don't like the "no guns" rule then stay the hell home.

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

The NRA got that horse sh!t nipped in the bud in Nashville last year. 85-90,000 people came there. The NRA can tell them do it, or go pound sand we will take millions of $ somewhere else. Think of the sales tax, hotels, etc etc etc they can kiss goodbye. If you ever decide to move South? I will tell you like I told "Tim-Bob." You gotta leave your Yankee ways behind you! That's coming from a native born guy from PA. :D

4. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Looks to me like an attempt to embarrass the GOP. The info disappeared it looks like and no one seemed to know of the group.

Besides, it is a mute point. The Secret Service as well as Law Enforcement will not allow it. Period!!

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

The Secret Service as well as Law Enforcement will not allow it. Period!![/QUOTE]

Do you remember the Chris Matthews interview with an open carry guy in NH, or VT when ObaRRy was speaking at a town hall meeting? Also holding a sign saying "It's time to water the tree of Liberty."

CM said GD on live TV maybe more than once. I guess he had a tingle in his leg? :eek:

6. TNTRAILERTRASH

7. Do you remember the Chris Matthews interview with an open carry guy in NH, or VT when ObaRRy was speaking at a town hall meeting? Also holding a sign saying "It's time to water the tree of Liberty."

CM said GD on live TV maybe more than once. I guess he had a tingle in his leg? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Chris Jingle Tingles.Whenever O is around.

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

9. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

From the article:

"Part of the petition’s success lies in how authentic the language is—it doesn’t read like a left-wing satire of “right-wing gun nuts.” Asked how he got the language so right, Mr. Ryan said, “It was an attempt to be aware of the language, taking the gun rights people at their word and not caricature them. We talk past each other in American politics. I’m seeing a lot of ‘Oh, it’s a Hillary troll who started this thing.’ Who cares who started it? Take a look at the words and see if you support it or not.”"

Sounds right to me. Either you believe in gun rights or you don't. Not a "sometimes, when I don't think people will be too upset" but for every legal gun owner in every legal venue.

The reason it's "satire" is because he's hoping to catch out gun owners being hypocrites and it looks like it back fired.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

I just deleted an email from the Tea Party. Evidently they don't know what happened. Cut and paste below.

Tell the RNC: Allow Gun Carry at the GOP Convention!

Conservatives are the defenders of the Second Amendment, our God given right to protect ourselves and fight against tyranny.The RNC is trying to infringe on the very right that they claim to protect. Sign the petition to tell them to allow carry at the Convention.

http://americanactionnews.com/calls-to-action/allow-gun-carry-at-the-republican-convention