Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have carried in an iwb holster for a long time, but i want to have other options, i was wondering if anyone knew any good shoulder holsters that are decent, and also if anyone knows of any hip holsters besides fobus, that carry it a little higher up so the barrel isnt visable, thanks guyys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I use a "liberty sports MFG" Size 17 hip holster, it has a belt and clip option and extra mag holder. If i use it with my belt it sits nice,snug and sounds like it sits where you want...

INDYK

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm switching over to a fanny pack. I know, looks kind of touristy. But honestly, I can't find a holster for any of my guns that works and conceals better. I tried a small camera bag, but they get pretty ugly when they are big enough for the weapon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a iwb holster by uncle mikes #15 its awsome but not as excessable want something i can just reach down and grab easier

·
Registered
870 Posts
If you don't need to conceal, the Fobus holster is the best. I have one for my C9. It is comfortable to wear, secures the weapon but easy for the wearer to draw. If I wear a jacket then it is concealed otherwise I carry open. (I love Tennessee!)

My son wears it and covers with a long shirt or t-shirt.

I also carry a second C9 in an Uncle Mike's IWB. Not bad for comfort when carried at 4 or 5 o'clock position. The Hogue grip I have on it will twist sometimes.

I have a Phoenix HP22a that I carry in an IWB or pocket holster. This IWB carries fine at 6 o'clock. When IO carry all three (I love Tennessee!) the .22 is shifted to the 7 or 8 o'clock position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts