Case for my 995

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by CharlieOne, Feb 2, 2008.

1. CharlieOne

CharlieOne Guest

I'm looking to buy a relatively cheap case for my 995, which has a red-dot scope attached. I was thinking of the one for $25 at hipointfirearms.net (think that was it).

Any other suggestions? I have to keep it low budget. At best, and I mean absolute best, 50 bones.

2. I have two of the soft cases that I bought from http://www.hi-pointfirearms.net/ they will fit the carbine with a red dot no problem.

They will not protect the scope from a fall, but will protect the weapon from getting scratched up in the back of a pick up truck.

3. stremph

stremph Guest

I just picked up an Uncle Mike's "tactical" soft case off of Opticsplanet.com, 33" long, fits my 995 perfect in both the ATI and factory stocks. I think it cost $20 or so, and they take Paypal as well.

4. The ones at hi point are 25 bucks and that includes shipping

I do not know if a 995 in a ATI stock will fit in it, maybe someone else will chime in on that one.

5. CharlieOne

CharlieOne Guest

Looks good. Ironically enough, the ones priced around 40 bucks are just like the one the guy at my gun shop tried to sell me for 53...

6. CharlieOne

CharlieOne Guest

Oh and thanks!

Only been here a few days but I am loving these forums.

7. ozziemo27

ozziemo27 Guest

i use a WOLF AdvanceSeries 42 inch case. i got it at a gun show in Birch Run, MI. it has held up nicely through these 2 years. heres a link to it to buy it online. from the site it costs $30 plus shipping but its worth it, trust me
    http://wolfammo.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/advanceseries.html

heres a pic of it with my carbine on top (sorry for quality, was too lazy to get out the real digital camera so i just used the cell phone :p) , it fits nicely with the ati stock and it fit well with the old stock too before i upgraded. hope this helps and happy shootin, friend!
    oh yeah and the foregrip is foldable so it fits fine with that too lol

[​IMG]

8. CharlieOne

CharlieOne Guest

Hey, ozzie? Sold. Perfect. Thanks! :)

9. ozziemo27

ozziemo27 Guest

anytime, man, anytime! you'll enjoy it