Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes a few turn coats ended the filibuster against this nutjob anti gun/anti hunting good friend of Obama. So he now becomes regulatory czar, you know where he can finesse the regs to keep tightening gun control. This whacko thinks animals should be allowed to sue humans, as in animals should be allowed to sue hunters...that sort of sane thinking. Here are 2 links the first to see how your senators voted on the filibuster which needed 60 votes ...for me personally I just have to thank my neighboring state of Utah's fine senators for their spineless vote to end the filibuster. The second link is final confirmation vote.

http://capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/votes/?votenum=273&chamber=S&congress=1111

http://capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/votes/?votenum=274&chamber=S&congress=1111

Do drop your Senators a note letting them know if you agree or disagree with their vote. I've thanked mine for voting no in both cases.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I emailed both of mine saying thank you for voting against him. Here's what I sent

I just wanted to say thank you for voting against Cass Sunstein. Even though most of the rest of the country's senators are freaking stupid, I'm glad to know that at least Alabama's senators are still voting the right way. Thank you!

<my name>
Florence, AL

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
This is a good to begin identifying the politicians that must be voted out. The republicans need to clean their own house and let the American people put pressure on the democrats.

I once believed a large portion of democrats want this kind of guy in government, I no longer am inclined to that perspective, they need to clean house badly.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Here's what I said to my illustrious elected officials.

Wow, guys. This guy thinks animals should have standing to sue people... Extreme to say the least. He may have an impressive resume, but he is not someone we need leading any segment of this country. How about a vote for common sense???? If you won't, we will.

Please keep this in mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.