1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9mm

.45 acp

Both 9mm and .45 acp

Primal showed me whats up on how to cast bullets, he said I did pretty well being my first time and all 8)

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Oh OH OH!!! I got more than that!!! LOL!

Ok, recently, I've been teaching Andronicus how to cast boolits and reload. Since I am leaving soon, he needs the knowledge. SO, after setting up the Pro 1000 for .45ACP, I started loading up some.... It took some time to get the press tweaked, but once I got it, man did it run like a CHAMP!

Tonight, I loaded 300 rounds of .45ACP in about an hour and a half with only 3 mis-feeds in the primer trough total. Pics....

300 rounds of .45

Gratuitous pic of my reloading bench.

Brass containers....

And finally, Andronicus with his 6 boxes of .45ACP to feed his 1911.... Zombies BEWARE!!!!

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All I can say is the zombies aren't gonna like it at my house :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I actually got both of those presses for $250.00 from an old member of the forum, a little over a year ago. I had to upgrade some parts and get some warranty service on some stuff, but it works well.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
LOL! Keby, it's just as addicting as Hi-Points are man, no kidding.

Then you get guys like Andronicus that comes over and starts doing some bullet casting to speed up the process, and he breaks the sprue plate handle on my .45ACP bullet mold.... ;) What a guy huh? (Just givin' you a hard time dude!) :D

Actually, I had to run out of town yesterday for about 2 hours to go buy tires for my truck and when I got home Andronicus had already molded over 300 bullets, it was awesome. I gotta finish out the rounds I promised him and then I can start loading for myself again.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That sprue plate had it out for I just know it :shifty:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
LOL!!! Dude, you cast the hell out of some boolits, and I can get a new one from Lee for free, what do you care?! I don't give a crap, I have boolits to load for DAYS!

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Castin' boolits is fun mmm hmmm almost as much fun as eatin' fried taters mmm hmmm ( pretend Billy Bob Thornton said this sentence like the character in Slingblade, it's funny that way. :yes: :yes:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts