Catching the Brass

Discussion in 'Reloading Room' started by sambo42xa, Dec 19, 2007.

1. I tried the "search" thingy and did not find what I was looking for.
    Mod's, move me if I'm in the incorrect place.
    What do You use to catch your brass? Do they make something for the HP or do you make up something of your own? I lay out a peice of rug so they basically land where I can find them instead of looking all over the ground.
    Maybe my rug thing is "ok" because I'm not sure if something hanging from the gun is really "ok".
    Info., thoughts...??

2. I just pick em up from the ground, makes for good exercise once you know where they are being thrown.

3. Ari

Ari Guest

This why as guys get older they switch to shooting 45 acp so they can find their brass easy. :wink: Someone makes a brass catcher that straps to your arm it looks like a butterfly net. I will see if I can find one for you. But if you are practicing for defense I would think you would want things in practice just as they are going to be if you have to use it weapon. So practicing with this might not be the thing to do. But if you are just plinking what the hey....

4. how is that second one held on ARI?

I am currently working on an easily removable brass catcher for the 4095. Similar idea to the second one from ARI, but it is to be held on in a very clean manner.

For now, I pick it up.

5. Ari

Ari Guest

I really have no clue I just found those online real quick. The one I was hoping to find straps the wrist.

6. gaowlpoop

gaowlpoop Guest

Scrap PVC pipe and some cloth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I like the pic of the sigma ARI and what the hell is a 4acp?................J/K..........i gotta have some fun!...............I just hope you guys never start picking apart my post oh sweet jesus i will be the camp of wrong spelling! :D