Caution: No differing opinions allowed here

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluharley, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluharley

bluharley Member

Where is the "Cancel Account" button?

2. drscot

drscot Member

Cancel account button

It wasn't allowed. I want to know where the "easily hurt feelings" button is! :wah::rofl:

3. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I don't think you're allowed to cancel other people's accounts.

4. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

Send a PM to Rachgier.

He's the site Admin.

He'll take care of you.

eldar

5. I almost LOL at work while reading that. .... could have got me in trouble:p

Blu I would hate to see you go. drink a beer, chill out. We will all forget about this in 3 days.

6. I forgot about in in three minutes and I'm a mod.

I'm not, ah...very good at my job...

7. talon

talon the banned wagon

Or, just stop logging in and posting. If whatever you're really bothered about is that serious.

8. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

There is none. Just close the browser window and don't come back.

Now, as for your assertion that no differing opinions are allowed here...

Sorry, but it just ain't so.

Your account wasn't banned. Your posts of differing opinions weren't deleted. Your differing opinions have been allowed and even fostered.

Your opinions are allowed but no one says they have to be popular or that anyone has to agree with them. Just as you are free to tell others here that you disagree, and state exactly why/what, others are free to do the same with your posts. Any posts which are actually insulting or "name calling," by any parties, generally get deleted or edited and warnings given. But outside of that everyone is free to disagree. I can't tell you how many times that my brilliant, measured, genius level insights were disagreed with by some troglodyte here, nor can I tell you how many times I've had to point out to some other troglodyte that the sweet and holy light of the universe doesn't shine out of his ass.

Everyone can disagree with everyone as long as it's generally polite(ish). That's the way it works here.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  9. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Check your PM blu. Let's chat.

10. Back2School

Back2School Member

Hey, for one of the vocal "differing opinions", I can say differing opinions are in fact allowed here. Just so happens a lot of people on here think similarly - but it doesn't mean they don't allow other thought.

I may have some different ideas about a few things than others here, but there are a damn lot of good people here. I would rather have someone honestly disagree with me and challenge my ideas than for someone to blow smoke up my a$$ and lie to my face.

[​IMG]

11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1431545586.410444.jpg
    F you Redleg!....(sets Lawrence on fire, and rides horse back across border.)

12. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

13. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Didn't know you were that smart IK. :rofl: And, I'm not a trogolodyte (I think) :confused: I resent everything. Everyone disagrees with me. Especially my wife. I don't care. Allow me to say that again. I don't care. Come on Blu, take a frickin chill pill, go get laid, drink a beer or both, or whatever it takes! I did, it works! I think. Oh crap, I can't remember. Too many beers. And no, I didn't get laid. Dammit! :mad:

14. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

I must not be trying hard enough... I don't get warnings :D might have to be ruder...

15. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Knock it off Mary. Or else. :D

16. Bull

I almost said it'd be like chastising your grandma...... But I don't wanna walk outside my door, and by sniped by you.....
    (Phone rings.) Me- Hello?...... Mary- What's that on your chest Bull?....
    (Large crimson stain blossoms on my shirt, a faint gunshot is heard, as my vision dims.)

17. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

I didn't know that Mary was an 'Interior Decorator'...

eldar

18. Bull

ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1431566959.359503.jpg
    Exteriors only........

19. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    I tried to find the "I've got my panties in a wad!" button. But no luck there either. Damn, I hate it when that happens, the "wad in the panties that is".

20. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Go commando, that'll fix it.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.