CCW Opportunity

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Newskate9, Jan 4, 2008.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Well being it's in a gun gree state we'd be in hot water for shooting these poor defenceless wayward children. Anywhere else momma and poppa would be burying the punks :wink:

2. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

They were at a stop light! which means the car was running and in gear! how the hell did they get in more than even 1 hit on the vehicle much less hit the passengers?

a lexus is a hell of a lot faster than a kid on a skateboard and about x1000 times deadlier if your struck w/ one.

Sucks for the victims but the driver should have had more sense.

on the topic, always keep your vehicle in drive at ATM's I was 'held-up' about 5yrs ago by a punk w/ a 2x4, luckily his board didnt command the respect my truck did.

"give me all the money in your account or ill break this window and beat the &$^# out of you" [while standing in front of my truck]

I hit the gas and brake causing the truck to jump "tell you what, you start running"

3. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

I do not care if they are teenagers; you cannot attack people, and if you attack people you are taking the risk that you will be attacked back. I always will look in the favor of the person defending themselves or their property.

"Take all the rope in [California] find a tall old tree. Gather up them bad boys And string 'em high in the street; for the people to see."
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAS1PAh1jbw&feature=related[/ame]

video is dumb but I like the song.

4. I would have took off and ran over however many got in my way. They want to play, sometimes they got to pay.

5. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

z71, I was thinking the same thing.