CCW saves store clerk. Guns banned from store afterwards

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by bscar, Jun 30, 2014.

1. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

http://buzzpo.com/possibly-biggest-anti-gun-lunacy-year/

Conceal carry holder stops a robbery in progress and holds the suspect until police arrive. Manager is taken to the hospital due to stab wounds. Manager decides to ban firearms from the store when she recovers.
    Guess she would have rather died from her stab wounds than to be saved by a civilian with a gun.

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Good gravy!!! I don't understand the reasoning of these businesses.... I'm at a loss for words.

3. Maybe. She should ban knifes too....;)

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    The clerk/manager didn't decide that. The corporate lawyers and bean counters did. It's cheaper for them to replace dead clerk/managers than to fight lawsuits.:rolleyes:

5. Bull

That'd sure maker feel good as an employee... Yeah we know a guy saved you from being killed without firing a shot..... But we don't feel it's in the best interests of the franchise to allow that anymore...

6. Bull

Nope, all you can do is kill it before it breeds.

7. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Or allow it to die at the hands of a criminal

8. This is the NEW America that "We the people" have let it grow into, no American Flags in public places, No Pleage to the Flag, No prayers allowed in schools, Don't use Gods name in public, atheists have the right to build Anit-Christ statues next to Chistian Statues, Don't use the words Christmas as someone will be offended, Vote for the person that is going to give you the most welfare, Allow illegals to have benifits that American cannot get, this is now America and it is what "we" have allowed to happen over the last 10 years.

9. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Well, really, it took longer than 10 years.

In my state, we say the pledge a lot, we pray in school sometimes, we even have "In God we trust" posted in schools. There's a ton of flags in town, on holidays the Legion puts up about 200 flags along the main roads, we have Christmas plays, parties, and concerts, and welfare is still a dirty word, sometimes you have to almost force people to accept some help.

But it's changing. We had to go to court to defend a Ten Commandments memorial statue from the '40's, sometimes you have to remind a younger guy to take his hat off during the pledge, and we get more fee waiver kids in school every year.

10. Branth

Branth Member

I'd love to address that atheist bit, but that would be off-topic and would cause this to go to the dark rooms...

Let's keep religion out of this one, huh?

11. JohanBroad

JohanBroad Member

I agree. Discussions regarding that particular subject tend to get messy.

12. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Necro Thread...

13. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Dates people dates.

14. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I like dates. And figs, and raisins too.:p